Thursday, July 23, 2009

comment on food fair

Henry Chang Chung Yuan 1000613589

First day of the food fair was absolutely happening. After the launching by Dr. Hon, all poster and food stall was set up. The food fair selling and presentation was start around 10am and they are many students start promoting their product as well as students that buying. For me, I’m “taking care” on my Nutrition and metabolism and Food microbiology posters while waiting lecturers come forward for evaluation. At 1pm, the fair was very happening until the air was so crowded and stuffy. The selling was good and many group sold out within few hours such as tohu cake, potatoes biscuit, dragon fruit yogurt and etc.

This is a very good opportunity for us to learn more that might help when we are in real life problems. After the lecturers evaluation, they gave us very good comments and we able to use it when explain to next visitors. After that, they start cleaning they things and we have a big group photo of SASSA members.

On second day, I was attending only 1 hour because I’m not in charging neither the booth nor poster. I was there to support my friends on second day and the event was happening too. There are lot of new food can be try out on that day such as green tea soya milk, chocolate banana wanton and etc. After that, there is closing ceremony at the end which I do not attended and I knew 1 group of my friend was awarded best poster.

No comments:

Post a Comment